A great peanut butter cookies recipe to try !!
- Peanut butter cookies2/3 cup Skippy Peanut Butter 150mL
- 1/2 cup Imperial Margarine 125mL
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar 125mL
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar 125mL
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla 5mL
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour 375mL
- 1 tsp baking soda 5mL
- 1/4 tsp salt 1mL
1. In bowl, cream together Skippy Peanut Butter, margarine, sugars, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir into peanut butter mixture.
3. Shape into 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls and place on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with fork.
4. Bake at 350 F (180 C) 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on rack. The peanut butter cookies is ready...nice ! Enjoy !