A great peanut butter cookies recipe to try !
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury peanut butter refrigerator cookies
- 1 pkg. miniature Reeses peanut butter cups
1. Cut cookie dough in 9 equal parts; then cut each part into 4 pieces.
2. Drop 1 piece (these will be very small) in each cup of a teflon coated muffin tin or spray muffin tins with spray (Baker's Joy).
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
4. While still hot, push an unwrapped peanut butter cup into each cookie in muffin tin.
5. Cool 10 minutes and remove. Makes 36 peanut butter cookies cups. Enjoy the cookies !